Friday, November 9, 2007

# 23 Summary Learning 2.0


In a word - enjoyable.
Looking back over the exercises and my comments before summarising, I noted from my first blog, "What a blogger". I've come a long way.
As a profession, we need to be aware and open to change, and the insight Learning 2.0 has given me has been well worth the time and effort.
Only delving to this stage, on a need to know basis, this program was right on the mark for me. Now the challenge will be to remain familiar with what I've learned, even though most won't be used within my library position.
I found working at home on 2.0 to be much better than disturbing folks around me with podcasts etc, but along with this has come the challenge of working things through in isolation - also beneficial.
Some areas will definitely be reviewed in the future, some explored in more depth.

1 comment:

Yarra Plenty Library Regional Library said...

Congratulations...another Learning 2.0 graduate. The challenge of working in isolation is certainly relevant for so many of our library staff around rural Victoria.
A job well done

Lynette